Born out of our love for all creatures, we believe food should be fresh, wholesome & nutritious. When it comes to creating healthy food for humans & critters, “it’s not the WHAT; but the HOW”.
Even the best ingredients, if prepared improperly (cooked at high temperatures or the ‘how’), will not only destroy the nutrition; but will cause harm as well.
Preparation is key to preserving the nutritional value and ensuring safety of food.
Living foods are uncooked foods. Almost no Vitamin C is lost in dehydration, and all Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) in plant foods is retained. Minerals such as selenium, potassium and magnesium are also preserved.
- Dehydrated at low temperatures for safe, easily digestible treats for whole-food, bioavailable nutrition.
- Homemade in our blue-ribbon bakery using simple, fresh human ingredients
- Two flavors:
- Traditional: whole-wheat flour, carrots, pumpkin & cinnamon
- Superfoods & Oats: allergen-free; superfoods (kale, spinach, carrots, ginger, potato & oats
- Vet Approved
- Premium Pours
- Homemade ‘mary’ mix featuring:
- Bloody mary’s with cucumber-infused vodka
- Bloody maria’s
- Bloody martian’s…if you are into those…
- Kaluha - homemade with our own special beans
- Adult smoothies
Our house (medium roast) or LiMelaDona (our ‘three sisters’ dark roast) with added natural caffeine.